July 6, 2011

Life's Treasures




If you've been here before you know that I like to claim I am psychic because I am always right about stuff, well I still believe it! I checked my horoscope today and it was freaky. I have been thinking about friends and family today and whats important to me and my horoscope said to do just that.


Here's my horoscope for today:


What do you treasure most in your life? Take time to mentally form your personal top ten list -- and then do what you need to ensure everything on that list stays in your life. People may not realize how important they are to you, so it's up to you to make them understand. Follow whatever method fits you best, whether it's a mushy email, flowery greeting card or hearty pat on the back. Celebrate what you have in life -- and don't take anything for granted.


Of course after reading this it made me start thinking, what is most important to me? What do I treasure about my life? I'm only half done, here's what I've come up with so far:



  1. My family
  2. My Friends
  3. Freedom
  4. My job
  5. My health (Yes, odd one for me considering I've been battling tons of issues but it could always be so much worse. I have all my limbs, organs, and I'm not dying, not yet. I consider that good)

It's still a work in progress, I have so many things in mind I just need to prioritize :)
If you were to make a list of what you treasure most in life what would be on it?

Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment