July 15, 2011

I'm such a Teenybopper

JTT
Leo Dicaprio


I have been a boy crazy teenybopper for as long as I can remember. It started with JTT, then Leonardo Dicaprio, Zac Hanson, Justin Timberlake, I could go on for days. As many of you may know, my most recent 'obsessions' have been Ian Somerhalder and Alexander Skarsgaard.  I also love Matt Lanter and Jensen Ackles. I love everyone. I can't help it! I'm such a girl.  Anyway, to get to the point...though I am 25 I still get giddy about my fave celebs.  Recently while I was on Twitter I replied to one of Trevor Donovan's tweet. If you don't know Trevor, he is most recently known as 'Teddy' from 90210. 
Trevor Donovan
I never in a billion years thought he, or any other celebrity would ever respond to me but, HE DID. In fact..he  messaged me directly, not even a reply! I almost peed my pants. It was no biggie- we didn't do any 'serious' talking but still. The fact he took the time to message me was cool. 




Have you had any other celeb interaction over the web? How did you react?

Until next time,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment