June 29, 2011

It's up to the stars






I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you before but I check my horoscope regularly (not daily) but when I do 90% of the time I feel like it definitely relates to me!  Here are bits from my horoscope today, I totally relate to these:


Have you been giving someone the silent treatment? It won't do you much good ... you can't make your point unless you clearly communicate your feelings and needs. People cannot read your mind, so get in touch and clear the air.
UPDATE: 10 Minutes after my original post (5:24pm) I received a text from the person I am "giving the silent treatment to". Now THAT is freaky!!




Attracting flaky people is frustrating, but not everyone can commit to a schedule as well as you can. Practice patience with friends who live by different sets of rules. Don't take it personally if a date backs out at the last minute, unless it's a pattern.


Freaky! So, are horoscopes and astrology and all that real? Have you ever had a horoscope that was true? Do you believe in psychics and mediums, what's your take on all of it?  I definitely believe in fate and destiny and that things happen for a reason. Everything else...I'm still trying to decide.


Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment