June 28, 2011

Day 1


Mt.Chocorua
Monday was Day 1 of my staycation from work.  Why a staycation? Because I am broke lol. I didn't really want to go anywhere anyway. I enjoy having a week off of work and just hanging around, being able to do whatever I want and not having to make immediate plans.  Yesterday I decided to go hiking Mt.Chocorua in New Hampshire with my ex, Cain.  Why I decided to do this is beyond me. I am not much of an out-doorsy girl but I decided I wanted to do something to get active so off with Cain I went. O-M-G I am so out of shape its redonkulous. My ankles, calfs, everything was BURNING. I wanted to give up like a million times but Cain wouldn't let me, damn him.  It took us about 4 1/2 hours total and I couldn't have been any happier when it was over.  We headed in to Conway and stopped at Pizza Hut for lunch and let me tell you, that was the best damn food I had all day, haha.  All in all, it was a successful day 1 of Staycation.  Day 2, I hope, is going to be a lot more relaxing.  I plan on grabbing a book and laying out in the sun! Cain might be bringing Tasha over to go swimming in the lake so that would be fun as well. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow!

Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment