June 12, 2011

My next ink

I am getting another tattoo. I am going to wait until after summer but I have decided its time! I have many things in mind that I want, I'm not totally sure how I'm going to tie it all together but I am open to suggestions! :)
Here's my plan:


  • Vervain . I LOVE Vampire Diaries and one day I was looking up Vervain and found out it is used for healing anxiety, painful periods, and headaches. All things I suffer from frequently! Weiiiird lol
  • A word in Portuguese. I am Portuguese and I wanted to get a word with the image but I don't know which one just yet. Thoughts?
  • A crown. Why? Because Melissa means "honey bee" and I am the Queen Bee.. or the B as in itch... :) Whatev! I want this around the base of vervain I think. Kind of holding it together, maybe not this exact crown but I will find the perfect one!


If you guys have any thoughts or ideas, let me know! :)

Until next time, 
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment