June 22, 2011

Summer 2011 Goals


I've endured a lot of changes these past few months, a lot that has had me really thinking about my future. I decided that this would be the summer where I would do what I want and make myself happy. I’m never happy. I’ve struggled with that for a long time.  Here is a list of things I want to do/accomplish by end of summer.  Some things may seem irrelevant or small but for ME these are important!

  • Buy lace tights (and wear them)
  • Go dancing with my friends
  • Be content with being alone
  • Spend more time with my family
  • Get more active (bike, swim, volleyball) P.S. active does not mean Im GOOD at it lol
  • Go to the beach (Havent been in YEARS because I didn’t want to be seen in a bathing suit)
  • Be more positive and optimistic
  • Be more sales oriented at work (With Sales becoming a new thing for us I am having a hard time getting comfortable making calls)
  • Let the small things go (I am a grudge holder and get irritated easily, I am trying to be more calm and understanding)
  • Take more pictures (“Memories are too important”- Stefan Salvatore. Oh yes, I just quoted The Vampire Diaries :] )
  • Trust my instincts and follow through
  • Bring Endometriosis Awareness to the people around me
  • Have fun




These are some of the many things I want to do this summer. What do you want to accomplish this summer? Let me know!

Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment