May 30, 2011

My New Fave

I love modeling. I have to admit, I used to want to be a model when I was young. When I was 10 or 11 I did a little bit of child modeling but it didn't really go anywhere. As I got older I realized it was an unrealistic goal for me. I'm 5'2" and vitiligo formed on my face, so there goes my chances I figured! I still love it though. I love   fashion magazines and I am a bit addicted to America's Next Top Model (strictly for the photo's, the drama I could do without). I was roaming the net and I think I have found my new favorite model. I don't know what it is about her but, she is gorgeous and I love the work I have seen! Here is my new favorite model: Josephine Skriver.


Josephine
Picture of Josephine SkriverPicture of Josephine SkriverPicture of Josephine SkriverPicture of Josephine SkriverPicture of Josephine SkriverPicture of Josephine Skriver

No comments:

Post a Comment