May 14, 2011

I swear I'm being haunted!










So the other night I was laying in bed, sick because of my period, decided to go to bed early. Well, I have 5 light floor lamp and it has 3 different settings:

1.      The Green and Purple shades light only
2.      The Pink, White, and Blue shades light only
3.      All shades light up


I had all the lights off, you physically have to turn the knob to which setting you prefer and to shut it off. Well, as I rolled over in bed the light turns on by itself to the 2nd setting!! I As the light turned on I yelled upstairs for my mom, she comes running down and I tell her “IM GOING TO PUKE AND THERE'S A GHOST IN HERE!”.  She laughed at me.  I swear I’m being haunted. My brand new sunglasses miraculously broke out of nowhere! I set them on my comforter, left for a bit, came home and it didn't seem like they had been moved but when I went to pick them up one of the ear stems fell off! It wasn't loose before! It looked like the piece was snapped off but it was in one piece when I left. I also wake up all the time and find weird bruises on my legs and strange stuff always happens to me! lol


 That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 


If anyone else have any ghost stories I wanna hear 'em! 


Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment