August 3, 2012

I'm in a weird spot

I am in such a weird spot in my life right now. My emotions are everywhere, I am all over the place. I have so many thoughts going on inside my head I am driving myself insane.  I have been reading a lot of quotes lately and so I am going to post more, as I feel it helps me get my emotions out.  Tell me what you think of them!

"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough."-Frank Crane


“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection.” 
― Lady Gaga



“You see, you closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them, too--even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.” 
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie



"You can do the right thing with the right person but if it's the wrong time, everything gets twisted."-Drake

Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.”-Juno


"You can never find the right person if you can't let go of the wrong one."-Unknown
"Sometimes, timing rather than love decides who we end up being with - or without.

Only some lucky people marry the loves of their lives. The rest marry the most suitable person who comes along when they are ready to settle down."- Janice Wong





No comments:

Post a Comment