April 8, 2011

I used to believe people couldn't change...


 
 "Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other."


Today Cain came to visit me while Im recovering. We have remained really close since the breakup, probably closer than we were before we broke up. I feel like we just had so much frustration in our relationship that we couldnt get past and that is why we ended things. Now, we are actually communicating--which is great. I know the main reason I ended things is because I want a family and he isnt sure if he does.  I, of course, would love to be with him. I love him; that doesnt just change over night because we want different things. Cain needs to want it too.  Anyway, he was sweet and it surprised me so now I'm not really sure how he is feeling about our relationship (or lack there of?). I was surprised with a special care package from him including 3 stuffed animals, beef jerky, gummy worms, Samoas Ice cream and scratch tickets plus a special something I cannot share on here, but my close BFF's should know what I mean :) 
Maybe Cain is starting to realize what is truly important to him. All I know is I still love him.. life is so complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment