April 6, 2011

I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it..unfortunately.

LONG TIME NO SEE, FRIENDS!
I have been a naughty girl, not updating, but I swear I have an excuse. As many of you know I have been having health issues. Well the month of March was not a great month for me. Not only did I break up with my boyfriend of 6 years but, I was having a TON of issues this month with my health and it has been BRUTAL. I feel like I can hardly function normally lately so its hard for me to actually take the time to talk about. I know that sounds messed up but if you have health issues that you battle with daily you know what I mean. I can hardly even find time to call my loved ones which makes me feel like a real asshole. I have just been so depressed and stressed lately that it has kind of been a last priority for me. HOWEVER, today I had Exploratory laparscopic surgery. It was day surgery so I am at home now, still sore, but ok. My doctor didn't tell me too much today because I was pretty out of it with all of the drugs but she did let me know that I was right I was freaking right all along! I do have Endometriosis. My doctor is amazing, I love her; she told me that there was a little bit of Endo but she didn't seem too concerned. Even better news is that my tubes are open (they did a hysterosalpingogram.) WOOHOO. With Endometriosis fertility can be a problem, and I have Endo in the family so it was a big concern to me, especially since I want children. Thankfully my tubes are okay but I wont know until I try for kids if everything will work. I'm praying and crossing my fingers! The 12th is my post-op appointment so I will have more info then and will try to keep you all updated! I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a new me-a good feeling me. 



Until next time,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment