February 15, 2011

R.I.P. Vavor

On Wednesday, February 9th my Vavor (a.k.a. grandmother) passed away peacefully at home.  It was not completely unexpected but still sad, and my mother is having a hard time handling it. Of course she is! I mean, it's her mother. I know I would be in pieces if I lost my mother. Anyway.. I just wanted to share her obituary. R.I.P. Vavor, I'll miss you.
I'm the one with the pig tails and pink sweater :)


Alice Bagdanovich, 88, died February 9, 2011 at home.  She was the wife of the late Stanley J. Bagdanovich.  Born in East ProvidenceRI, she was the daughter of the late Jesse and Maria (Neves) Silva.  Alice was formerly employed in the jewelry industry.  She is survived by 10 children, Larry, Michael, Kenneth,Theresa, Eileen  and Edward Bagdanovich, Lisa Cochrane, Janice Mustavitz, Diane Sullivan and Katherine Sullivan; one brother; Jesse Silva; one sister, Anna Silva; 22 grandchildren and many great grandchildren.  She was the mother of the late Leslie, Walter, and Mary Bagdanovich and sister of the late Mary Silva and Irene Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment