February 3, 2011

Horoscopes, freaky, but true?

So on Monday my horoscope (I'm a Capricorn) said:  A person from your past may make a surprise appearance today, and you have no reason not to welcome them with open arms. 
Of course my first thought is, oh shit. I don't want to see anyone! If you know me then you know that I totally believe in horoscopes, ghosts, and psychics and all that--to a degree. Well, after reading my horoscope I headed out to tan on my lunch break. Low and behold, when I enter Sun Tan City I see a new employee, a face I recognize. Instantly my face drops. I definitely know this guy even though I don't know his name. It is the guy from the T-mobile stand in the mall who HARASSES me every single time I go to the mall. I am not exaggerating! I can't believe by now that he doesn't recognize me by now. So I'm thinking, great! Now he is going to solicit me for tanning products instead of cell phones, awesome.  Today was the 2nd day I have seen him working there and so far, so good. He hasn't tried to sell me anything, except his cheesy conversation, yet. All I have to say is, he better lay off!


My horoscope today reads: 

If you receive an inapt gift today, be gracious. The thought really does count.

Oh, joy.

xoxo
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment